Strengthen specific areas of expertise
Are there gaps in your skills that you need to fulfill to become a competant dental practitioner? One on One training gives you the opportunity to learn a complete skill set to perform any procedure with the utmost confidence and skill. Before your One-on-One training, we ask that you list your requested areas of focus. We recommend no more than one discipline per day.
- One on One instruction with Dr. Park
- Customized course content based on your specific needs (one discipline per day)
- Disciplines include anteriors, posteriors, complete rehabilitation techniques, aesthetic or occlusions
- Work from an independent workstation
- Breakfast and lunch provided, dinner provided for two days or more
- Followup phone call to track progress