Problem Solving for Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (2 DAYS)
14 hrs CE Credit
This course is designed to take the restorative dentist to the next level by implementing occlusal, restorative and functional guidelines to their daily routine to create a successful restorative practice. The participants can bring their own cases to discuss the problems and treatment options.
- How to fabricate the splint (hands-on)
- Guidelines for treatment planning esthetic and functional problems, and management of esthetic wear problems requiring alteration of VDO.
- How to determine which Centric position to use for anterior esthetic procedures and why?
- How to make accurate Centric Relation records, mountings and adjustments.
- How to develop the Anterior Guidance and how to protect your esthetic restorations: (splints)
- Preparation, cementation and adjustment sequences for complete rehabilitation and “segmental rehabilitation.”
- Bring your own cases!